Can you believe it’s already time for February school vacation? 2018 is flying by. If you are struggling with what to do with your kiddos during the upcoming vacation weeks, check out some ideas we have found or created ourselves.
Olympic Craft ideas
With the Olympics in full force, check out these craft ideas we have found.
Torn Paper Torches
Grab some construction paper, glue and scissors and design your own Olympic torch!
Get creative with this snowboarders shadow on paper!
Have some fun in the kitchen with these creative baking activities:
These fun cookies are always a hit
Snowman Trail Mix
This recipe has a little wintery twist to it!
Crescent Pizza Rolls
Everyone likes pizza! Why not make mini pizzas!
Get out of the house!
Looking to get out of the house? Checkout the Greater Massachusetts Special Needs event calendar. There you can find activities such as:
- Autism Research and Fun Day – February 17th
- Sensory Friendly Peter Rabbit movie – February 17th & 18th
- Vietnamese New Year For Disabilities and Autism – February 18th
- Autism Playgroup & Parent Support Group – February 21st
- AMC Sensory Friendly Black Panther movie – February 27th
In New Hampshire checkout the following places for kids activities:
- Children’s Museum of New Hampshire
- Skyzone – Every Wednesday from 4pm-6pm
- Cinemagic showing of Peter Rabbit – February 17th
- Ice Castles – Tickets must be purchased in advance
Finally, if you haven’t had a chance to see what The REC is all about, come take advantage of our Open REC! For only $15 a day you can bring your child to the center and enjoy our indoor gym, imaginary play area and art room!
We hope everyone enjoys their vacation week!